Web ads appear on numerous pages throughout our website and keep your ad visible while visitors and members browse our site. There's one right here on the right! The content must be pertinent to mental health providers.
Web ads can be text-based, graphic, or animated. Because they are small, it is useful to link your ad to a site with more information. When a visitor clicks on your ad, they can be taken to your website or a larger online ad.
Sponsor Licensed Members get a FREE web ad. Consider joining or upgrading your membership to get this and other benefits. SEE BENEFITS HERE
Institutional Members get a FREE web ad. Businesses, if you are not already an institutional member, join SCV-CAMFT to get free ads and other benefits.
Sizes for Web Ads and Examples
Online Ad Requirements
- Please size your ad to the measurements above, 180 pixels by 200 pixels. Resolution is 72dpi.
- We can resize your ad for $50.
- Most formats are accepted, including .jpg, .png, .pdf, .tiff, .gif.
- For readability, ads should use a minimum of 12pt font size.
- Please make sure your ad complies with BBS regulations.
Submitting Ad Material
Submit your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the URL you want your ad to point to. Allow one week for publishing.
Unless your ad is included in your membership (sponsor level and institutional members), ads must be paid in full before they run. Select your ad duration, and pay using the button below.
All ads must be approved by SCV-CAMFT.